While we can’t bring you a party on the streets of Cleveland and Gordon Square (yet!), we can still raise a Piwo, whip up some pierogi and dance a polka
While we can’t bring you a party on the streets of Cleveland and Gordon Square (yet!), we can still raise a Piwo, whip up some pierogi and dance a polka – all from our couch to yours. Join in for an action-packed Dyngus Day celebration featuring local restaurants and chefs, Alex Meixner Band, Fred Ziwich, Jake from Chardon Polka Band, Councilman Matthew Zone, Joe Valencic, President of National Cleveland-Style Polka Hall of Fame and, of course, your host DJ Kishka, right here on Facebook Live.
How to participate at home:
1. Visit Dyngus Day Cleveland on Facebook and follow along!
2. Donate and support the community of people and businesses that help make this celebration a reality, and help us reschedule a fall festival!
3. Show us how you’re celebrating Dyngus Day at home by posting a photo or video and using the hashtag #DyngusDay2020. We’ll choose one lucky winner for an awesome Dyngus Day Cleveland 10th Anniversary gift package!
• DJ Kishka Welcome, Overview, Opening Ceremony
• Chardon Polka Band Performance
• DIY pierogi session hosted by Lidia from Rudy’s
• Grammy-nominated Alex Meixner Performance
• How to make a Kielbasa hosted by George from State Meats
• Performance by National Cleveland-Style Polka Hall of Famer & Grammy-nominated Fred Ziwich
• Plus, more special guests and surprise appearances!
Support in the Cleveland community:
• In addition to the great take-out options provided by our local restaurants and eateries, Sibling Revelry Brewing is offering a full selection of Piwo for curbside pick up and limited delivery!
Na Zdrowie, Cleveland!
(Monday) 1:00 PM